A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

BORACAY ROAD TRIP

Before trying the tour along the white sands of Boracay, we decided to take a tour through the main road. That's why, we hired a cab...

php 200 only for the whole trip!
You will see lots of houses and the residents in the island as you travel along the main road.
Also, you'll see people from different Nationalities walking around or jogging.
Our ultimate stop was the PUKA BEACH.


kids enjoying the beach in their own way
small stores along the beach
yey! me!

We were not able to go the caves (since it is a very steep and long way) and the Shangri-la Hotel (the tric
 I didn't really enjoy the road trip. If I had known it, I would have driven through the road myself through the ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) which I have seen passing by. Grrrr.. well, I would try that next time I come here. :D


SNAPSHOTS>




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.