A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Friday, January 20, 2012

ONE-DAY ENTREPRENURSE

Bananas are rich in:

potassium
dietary fiber
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B6
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

(source: Encarta Encyclopedia stacked at my bookshelf)

 Seeing these overwhelming benefits, who wouldn't go around the world to search for these tiny yellow fruits? Good for me though, I don't have to go far... I'd just have to pick one in my  grandparent's yard. 

One fine day, I found our house swarmed by two sack-full of rich yellow bananas. I knew that they were from my grandparents (by the way, thanks lola and lolo!) which meant they were grown naturally (without insecticides) but I also knew that yellow bananas meant ripe-now-but-overriping-soon. But having only a few members in our family, I realized we couldn't consume all of it in time. Oh no! what to do?! Such a blessing shouldn't be turned to waste.

Twink! Just then, Einstein's light bulb glowed in my head!
Oh yeah!
It's time to make some cash (*wink*)....


____________________________________________________
____________________________________________









OUTCOME: I never really knew how many were sold, or how much I profited. But the sure thing is, I am not blessed with a business mind equipped with marketing strategies. My day of being an entrepreneur was unsuccessful. EPIC FAIL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.