A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

CAFE LAGUNA


I've been in Cebu for four long years but never had I been able to eat in this classy restaurant. It's not that I couldn't afford it, but I'm just prudently cost-conscious. 

I was given an awesome lucky chance anyway, one time, when we met the cousin of my father at the airport after we set off my sister abroad. It was lunch time already, with my stomach rumbling and we were still travelling but when I heard "Cafe Laguna" -- not only my heart raced, but my stomach with all my digestive tract got excited.
We finally arrived at SM Northwing. Yay! 
And for the record, 
01.31.2012. 
The day I first set foot in Cafe Laguna.


----------------------------------------------------------
THE MENU
----------------------------------------------------






----------------------------------------------------
FOOD
------------------------------------------------
Filipino rice
Grilled Spare Ribs
Laguna Fried Chicken
Grilled Fish
crab from the seafood platter
shrimp from the seafood platter
Four Seasons Shake
---------------------------------------------------
BURP!
-------------------------------------------

When everything was said and done, 
and everything eaten and drunk -- 
my 26-inch waist magically turned into 28 inches! hahaha (approximately).

Plus, I don't observe my diet when I'm hungry or when I'm in a fancy restaurant (and it's free!).
This is my first time here in Cafe Laguna. I hope I'd have my second, my third.. until infinity!
I <3 Sea foods and Filipino Food!
I and my grandma

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.