A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

OUR HOUSE PET



"hello, be my friend!" says he.
Meet Mr. CR, our family lizard.

He is neither a pet nor a pest, 
but he is a faithful boarder of the house 
(although he’s not really paying his monthly dues)

I call him Mr. CR (Comfort Room a.k.a. RestRoom) because that’s his favourite spot.
"I like to go sight-seeing here"
He has an admirably adventurous personality 
- that even with all the lights on and the flashlight beaming on him, 
he continues to crawl on the wall without any hesitation.

According to folklore, once he’s stuck on a human’s skin, he’ll stick with you forever and can only be dealt with surgery. So I googled it and found the folklore fictional (with no scientific basis).

Still, I am scared of Mr. CR.
For me, he appears to be a miniature version of the crocodile. Hell creepy.

SPOTTED


But on a fateful night, after I had my English tutorial lessons, I really had a full bladder so I mindlessly made my way to our restroom, switched on the light, sat on the toilet, and to my frightful surprise --- he was beside the sink, staring at me!
I let out a frantic cry and hurriedly went out -- without even bothering to flush the toilet, turn off the lights or even close my own zipper. 
And as it turned out,  every after classes, I pee outside the house... in the grass. Ha-ha!

2 comments:

Naozumi said...

He is pretty guy.haha

jessrosete said...

he may be pretty, but I'm still scared of him.. ha-ha-ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.