A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

THE PLUNGE: my leap of faith

CAUTION: This is the first time I'll really feature "my face" in my blog. And this is all because I am so proud of what I did. However, it's not "I" who is the subject of this blog, but my "experience".

THE PLUNGE. This marks one item off my bucket list. 

Among the highlights of my Bohol Getaway is this overwhelmingly exhilarating ride at Danao Adventure Park. (last May 6, 2012)


(According to their tarpaulin) 
THE PLUNGE is the highest canyon swing in the world with its jump-off ramp installed 180 meters above the Wahig river gorge. 
TRIVIA: 6 out of 10 jumpers are women, with a 64-year old as the oldest jumper.

Are you woman enough to take The Plunge? 

OH YES! I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE PLUNGE!!!

signing my life insurance. :))                                 all geared-up! (nervously excited!)




3

2

1

0

....BOMBS AWAY!!!!!

Can you find me?


Where am I????



...........OH! There I am!!!


OH YES! I DID IT!!! wooohooo!





"If others can do it, why can't I?"
-----------------------------------------------------

A travel that satisfies the heart 
and fills the brain with cherished memories. 
This is TRAVEL-licious.



and I received this certificate. AHA! OH YEAH! :) 

* to see our 3-day Bohol Trip itinerary, click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.