A GAZEBO OF JOURNEYS AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND WRITER. Life is a series of pictures. Some blurred, others vivid and sharp; some are panoramic while others are close-up views with tiny little flaws. You may be taken by a luxurious DSLR camera or a plain Point and Shoot Cam, but in the end, when all of the films are used up and all batteries empty, people all have one thing in common: what we leave are footprints in the sand, pictures in the album, and flashes of memories.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

XZOOTIC ANIMAL PARK

It is a very small zoo.
Entrance fee: Php 20 with 5% discount on souvenir items.
But the animals didn't interest me; except for Mr. Norio, the huge Burmese python.
But we'll come to that later. First, let me show you some animals we can see on this mini-zoo.

OSTRICH


SQUIRREL

Guess what? hahaha.. honestly, I forgot its name. >:)) Dumb forgetful me.

MONKEY

IGUANA

There were other mammals and birds (I saw an owl) there too. But I hadn't have enough time to capture them. We were on the run! :D

And Ladies and Gentlemen, without further adieu, meet Mang Norio!!

hiss..hissssssssssss...
well, actually, I just made that sound up since Mang Norio is rather a very shy and silent type of snake.
A very unique snake it is, maybe it's too tamed or too old to hiss or too lazy to even move around to greet its visitors.
But it doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't eat me alive.





And there you have it, my long awaited picture with Mang Norio (I really wanted a picture with it dangling on my neck, but he was too heavy for me. ha-ha-ha!)

* to see our 3-day Bohol Trip itinerary, click HERE.

A travel that satisfies the heart 
and fills the brain with cherished memories. 
This is TRAVEL-licious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gday travel-licious.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for share...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
jessaCAPTURES by Mikimz Rosete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.